My Price County Community Forum [http://www.mypricecounty.com/forum]
News: Phillips, Kennan, Catawba, and Brantwood [http://www.mypricecounty.com/forum/viewboard.php?BoardID=1]
Hwy. 111 Needle Creek Bridge Replacement [http://www.mypricecounty.com/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=645]

My Price County Administrator 
Sept 09, 2017 at 06:50 AM
Hwy. 111 Needle Creek Bridge Replacement

According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, Hwy. 111, located between Hwy. 13 and US 8, will be receiving a bridge replacement over Needle Creek starting on September 11th and extending into late October. The $420,000 project will cause Hwy. 111 to be closed at Needle Creek and traffic will be detoured via US 8 and Hwy. 13. Larson Construction Company, Inc. is the main contractor. 80 percent of the project will be paid for by federal transportation funds and the remaining 20% will be paid for with state transportation funds.


My Price County Administrator 
Sept 09, 2017 at 07:03 AM
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST

Long Lake North offers premium vacation rentals in Phillips, Wisconsin. The rentals are located at 219 County Road F. For reservations, call 715-820-1283, visit their website at http://www.LongLakeNorth.com, and "like" their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/LongLakeNorth




| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |
 
tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)