My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged
THANK YOU from Danny DeLasky [Message #1]

I canít tell you how good it feels to be home. I couldnít appreciate my home and town more than I do now after being gone for 9 weeks. When planning to have a kidney transplant, I never dreamt it would take me on the journey it did. Complication after complication extended my stay and when they couldnít get my levels to where they needed to be, I stayed longer. Prior to the transplant, we lined up a few people to serve as caretakers, assuming I would only be at Mayo for 3 weeks. I canít thank all the people enough who stepped up when I had to stay longer. From being a caretaker at Mayo to mowing our lawn and taking care of our house at home, to watching our dog and visiting me at the hospital, the support was like none other. To the people who helped monetarily, you all outdid yourselves. To the people who sent cards and called me, you all brightened my days. All I can say is THANK YOU. Thank you to my family, friends and our entire community for showing your support, your concern and for being prayer warriors for me. And finally, the biggest thank you of all to my donor. Thank you for giving me a healthy, fully functioning kidney to battle this disease with. Thank you for buying me time and providing me the opportunity to live my life without dialysis. The journey is far from over but would be a lot bumpier without all of you. So, again, from the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU ALL!

Jul 15, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)