My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster

IP: Logged
Ogema: Three Vehicle Crash [Message #1]

Price County Sheriff, Brian S. Schmidt, reports his department is investigating a three vehicle crash. On July 27, 2017 at 10:49 a.m., the Price County Sheriff’s Office received a call of a three vehicle crash on State Highway 13 and Johnson Road, in the Township of Ogema.

Responding to the crash were the Price County Sheriff’s Office, the Prentice and Rib Lake Ambulance Services, the Ogema and Westboro Fire Departments, the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office and Medivac Air.

Three occupants of the vehicles were transported from the scene by ambulance.

The accident remains under investigation by the Price County Sheriff’s Office.

More information will be released as it becomes available.

Source: Price County Sheriff's Department

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Jul 27, 2017 at 07:20 PM]

Jul 27, 2017 at 07:19 PM
Print
My Price County Administrator

IP: Logged

Attached:
adhomz.jpg
228 KB [downloads: 737]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #2]

IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY

Pine Village offers affordable, active living in a wooded setting for those 50+ and disabled persons. Rent is based on 30% Adjusted Gross Income. Small pets under 30 pounds are welcome. Contact Pine Village at 715-428-2300 and view http://www.homzmanagement.com/property/pine-village/

Jul 27, 2017 at 07:26 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)