My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster

IP: Logged

Attached:
bk3.jpg
29 KB [downloads: 1115]
Donations Requested for Bill Koslowski, Motorcycle / Deer Accident Victim [Message #1]

On Friday, August 18th, Bill Koslowski was riding his motorcycle on Short Cut Road near the new solar field. Two deer ran out in front of his motorcycle. He was able to miss the first deer but he hit the second.

According to his family and friends, his injuries are significant. He is currently in a coma at St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.

Bill has been a life-long resident of Phillips and resides in the Lugerville area. He recently retired from the Price County Telephone Company.

Family and friends will plan a benefit for Bill in the future. In the meantime, Roger Wanish has set up a fund for Bill Koslowski at Heritage Credit Union should anyone like to make a donation. Also, Roger is offering free corn to anyone at his residence at W7624 Short Cut Road, Phillips. However, Roger's wish is that if you take some corn, you also give a donation to Bill's fund. Some ears of corn are already picked in the wagon, but you are also welcome to enter the field of corn behind the sign and pick your own.

---

Photo of Bill Koslowski was submitted. All other photos by My Price County.

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Sept 06, 2017 at 10:36 PM]

Sept 06, 2017 at 10:14 PM
Print
My Price County Administrator

Attached:
bk1.jpg
199 KB [downloads: 1086]
Make a Donation at Heritage Credit Union [Message #2]

Make a Donation at Heritage Credit Union

Sept 06, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Print

Attached:
adsmx.jpg
61 KB [downloads: 1077]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #3]

Staff Management SMX is the staffing agency for Phillips Medisize. Click on "Job Postings" in the navigation bar at the top of this website to locate area jobs.

Visit them at One Plastics Drive, Phillips, WI 54555; call 715-339-5886; visit their website, http://www.apply.smjobs.com; and "like" them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/staffmanagementsmx and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/staffmanagement

Sept 06, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Print

Attached:
bk2.jpg
186 KB [downloads: 1068]
Make a Donation at Heritage Credit Union [Message #4]

Make a Donation at Heritage Credit Union

Sept 06, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)