My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster

IP: Logged

Attached:
thomas_harris_1.jpg
64 KB [downloads: 530]
Chequamegon High School Quarterback in Hospital with Illness [Message #1]

Thomas Harris, the son of Kim Kaletka and big brother to Lexi Harris, is a junior at Chequamegon High School where he enjoys being the school's quarterback, socializing with friends, and actively participating in his schoolwork.

Unfortunately, in early November he started not feeling well, which prompted two visits to the emergency room in Park Falls. On November 11th he fell very ill and has been in the Children's Hospital in Marshfield ever since that time. Doctors are trying to determine Thomas' exact condition. "They are looking at a variety of diagnoses," his mother said. "His white blood cell, red blood cell, and platelets are all extremely low. We started one treatment [on Tuesday night] to see how his body responds."

Labs have currently been sent as far away as Cincinnati so that doctors can discover how Thomas needs to be treated to cure or manage his illness.

His mother was transitioning jobs at the time Thomas fell ill, and she had to leave her former job early to be with her son at the hospital. While she is slated to start her new job on December 5th if all goes well enough with Thomas, the family has been left with no income for much of November. If you would like to help with costs, a family friend has established a GoFundMe page at
http://www.gofundme.com/thomas-harris-hospital-fund

Photos by: Stacie Moller Mollman

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Nov 23, 2017 at 01:25 AM]

Nov 23, 2017 at 01:25 AM
Print
My Price County Administrator

IP: Logged

Attached:
thomas_harris_2.jpg
124 KB [downloads: 501]
Chequamegon High School Quarterback in Hospital with Illness [Message #2]

Photos by: Stacie Moller Mollman

Nov 23, 2017 at 01:26 AM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)