My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

My Price County Administrator

IP: Logged
Fatal Snowmobile Crash -- UPDATED -- Names Released [Message #1]

On January 14, 2018 at about 12:25 a.m. the Price County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call reporting two snowmobilers were missing for over two hours. They had left a property in the Township of Elk and had not arrived at their destination in the City of Phillips.

Responding to conduct the search and rescue operations were the Price County Sheriff’s Office, Phillips Police Department, Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Ashland County Sheriff’s Office, Central Price County Ambulance Service, and Phillips Fire Department.

At around 1:45 a.m. the bodies of the two snowmobilers and their snowmobile were located near the southern end of Long Lake in the Township of Elk. The initial investigation revealed the snowmobile collided with the shoreline. The 33 year old male driver, Adam F. Wolf of Spencer, Wisconsin, and the 37 year old male passenger, Garrett D. Peterson of Wausau, Wisconsin, were pronounced dead at the scene.

The accident remains under investigation by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and the Price County Coroner’s Office.

Source: Price County Sheriff's Office

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Jan 16, 2018 at 10:36 PM]

Jan 14, 2018 at 06:09 PM

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |
tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)