My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged

Attached:
fair1.jpg
703 KB [downloads: 125]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #1]

While you stroll through the open class exhibit building at the fair, you will see photos of the interior of the building from years gone by. The pictures are filled from floor to ceiling with exhibits from area residents. Some people remark that it is a shame that people no longer enter exhibits like they did in the past. However, as the residents of Price County, we are the ones who control that. It is up to all of us to keep our community fair going by showing support through attendance and entering exhibits. As an added incentive, award-winning entries will receive cash prizes and it is always fun to search for your entries and see what place you received.

Since the Price County Fair will be held from August 21st to the 25th this year, now is the time to think about what exhibits you want to enter. The deadline for submitting your entry form is July 15, 2019. You will be able to pick up your entry tags at the UW-Extension Office from August 5th through the day of the fair or you can get them at the fair on Entry Day, which is Wednesday, August 21st.

Michelle Drobnik, vice chairman of the fair, advised that Page 2 of the premium book, which can be found at http://www.pricecountyfair.com/pcfa/premiumbook.pdf, gives step by step directions for how to enter exhibits. "It is a simple process, but if it is your first time entering, the step by step directions will be a helpful guide, plus any fair board member can answer your questions. If you have a question regarding where to enter something, call us, and we will find a spot! We want everyone to have an opportunity to enter something," Michelle stated. "While we have a variety of entertainment being planned for this year, it is always nice for fairgoers to be able to view a lot of exhibits. Seeing something your friend or neighbor created can be fun!"

If you would like to exhibit your best costume, there is a costume contest at noon in the cattle barn on Sunday, the final day of the fair. Contestants can enter as an individual or groups. There is a $5 entry fee, and the entry deadline is up to the day of the contest.

For more information about the fair, visit http://www.PriceCountyFair.com

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:35 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair2.jpg
695 KB [downloads: 118]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #2]

Photo Credits: Bohn Web Design, http://www.BohnWebDesign.com

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:39 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair3.jpg
543 KB [downloads: 121]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #3]

Open Class Building

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:40 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair4.jpg
830 KB [downloads: 113]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #4]

Open Class Building

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:41 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
adhcr.jpg
252 KB [downloads: 117]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #5]

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST

Hidden Cove Resort features fully-furnished vintage cabins with the conveniences of home nestled in a private, wooded area on the chain of lakes one mile from downtown Phillips. For reservations, call 715-820-3881 and visit http://www.HiddenCoveResort.com

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:41 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair5.jpg
472 KB [downloads: 112]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #6]

Open Class Building

[Edited by My Price County on Jun 05, 2019 at 08:45 PM]

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:42 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair6.jpg
649 KB [downloads: 110]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #7]

Open Class Building

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:43 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair7.jpg
592 KB [downloads: 96]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #8]

Open Class Building

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:43 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fair8.jpg
416 KB [downloads: 93]
PRICE COUNTY FAIR EXHIBITS [Message #9]

Open Class Building

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:44 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
adbbr.jpg
304 KB [downloads: 92]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #10]

Bumble Bee Rentals offers modern residential and commercial rentals of storefronts, apartments, and homes, plus rentals of tables & chairs. Visit http://www.BumbleBeeRentals.com to view their properties.

Currently, Bumble Bee Rentals has a 1 bedroom townhouse and 2 bedroom renovated apartment available for rent. Call 715-339-3418 to view either of these properties.

[Edited by My Price County on Jun 05, 2019 at 08:45 PM]

Jun 05, 2019 at 08:45 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)