My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged
Phillips: Paraprofessional [Message #1]

Position: Paraprofessional to serve 5 days a week at the Phillips Elementary School to work with the special needs program. Primary responsibilities include supporting special education students in their classrooms, during lunch and recess, and during arrival and departure times. Knowledge and experience working with students with exceptional needs such as autism, medical needs, developmental behavior needs is preferred.

To Begin: August 20, 2019

Salary: $11.56 per hour

Deadline: July 5, 2019

Qualified persons wishing to apply should apply in writing to: Vicki Lemke, Director of Pupil Services, School District of Phillips, P.O. Box 70, Phillips, WI 54555

The School District of Phillips does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or disability.

http://www.phillips.k12.wi.us

[Edited by My Price County on Jun 21, 2019 at 11:36 PM]

Jun 21, 2019 at 11:31 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)