My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged

Attached:
duffy.jpg
494 KB [downloads: 203]
NORTHERN WISCONSIN CONGRESSMAN, SEAN DUFFY, WILL RESIGN [Message #1]

Sean Duffy, the northern Wisconsin congressman who represents a large portion of the northwoods, including Price County, announced that he will resign from the 7th District on September 23, 2019. He will have served 8 1/2 years in Congress.

Congressman Duffy stated, "The time has come for me to focus more on the reason we fight these battles - family." Sean and his wife, Rachel, who is due with their ninth child in late October, recently learned that their new baby has some complications, including a heart condition. "With much prayer, I have decided that this is the right time for me to take a break from public service in order to be the support my wife, baby, and family need right now. It is not an easy decision, because I truly love being your Congressman, but it is the right decision for my family, which is my first love and responsibility."

"Next to marrying Rachel, representing you, the people and families of Wisconsinís 7th District, in Congress has been the highest honor of my life....On September 23, I will step down and allow others to step forward to begin laying out their own vision and plans for leading this beautiful district and the most honest, hard-working, family-oriented, patriotic, and God-fearing constituents in America."

Governor Tony Evers will need to hold a special election to fill the vacancy.

[Edited by My Price County on Aug 26, 2019 at 08:01 PM]

Aug 26, 2019 at 07:58 PM
Print
My Price County
IP: Logged

Attached:
adbbr.jpg
304 KB [downloads: 203]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #2]

Bumble Bee Rentals offers modern residential and commercial rentals of storefronts, apartments, and homes, plus rentals of tables & chairs for parties and other events. Visit http://www.BumbleBeeRentals.com to view their properties.

Currently, Bumble Bee Rentals has a 1 bedroom with garage and a 2 bedroom apartment with garage available for rent. Call 715-339-3418 to view either of these properties.

Aug 26, 2019 at 08:00 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)