My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged

Attached:
tomteetersfamily.jpg
102 KB [downloads: 288]
BUTTERNUT/PARK FALLS: BENEFIT FOR TOM TEETERS THIS SATURDAY [Message #1]

Tom Teeters lives on Butternut Lake. He is married to Connie Teeters, and they have two sons. Matt lives in Houston, Texas and is married to Britney. Josh lives in Chicago, Illinois and is married to Kristin. Tom has three grandchildren, Grace, Kaleb, and JP.

Tom enjoys hunting, ice fishing, being on the pontoon boat on Butternut Lake, and spending with his family and friends. He retired from Miller Beer in December of 2017.

While enjoying his newfound free time in retirement, and though completely healthy for his entire life, things changed on October 5th. "It started out like any other day but ended up with Dad being rushed to the ER," his son, Matt, explained. While at the ER, Tom had a seizure, and they intubated him in preparation for an ambulance ride to St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield.

During the next five days, the doctors concluded that Tom had some sort of a tumor in his brain. However, the MRI did not give a clear picture. Tom was released from the hospital, but about ten days later he was back at St. Joseph's for another MRI. He was then scheduled for a brain biopsy two days later.

After the testing was complete, the diagnosis came on October 31st. Tom has Stage 4 Glioblastoma. The tumor is not curable and is inoperable, but the family is prayerful that radiation and chemotherapy will shrink the tumor and prevent further growth. Tom will soon be receiving his treatment in Minocqua, about one hour from his home.

There will be a benefit on Saturday, November 16th at the Spirit Lodge in Butternut from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Tom. It will include live music, raffles, food, beverages (cash bar), and a silent auction. There will also be opportunities to volunteer in other ways to help his family as they undertake this difficult journey riddled with travel and medical expenses.

If you cannot attend the benefit but would like to help with a monetary contribution, you can visit Tom's GoFundMe page at http://www.gofundme.com/f/tom-teeters-battle-with-stage-iv-glioblastoma

[Edited by My Price County on Nov 13, 2019 at 10:34 PM]

Nov 13, 2019 at 08:27 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
tomteetersducks.jpeg
152 KB [downloads: 285]
BUTTERNUT/PARK FALLS: BENEFIT FOR TOM TEETERS THIS SATURDAY [Message #2]

Submitted Photos.

Nov 13, 2019 at 08:28 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fredmuellercoupon.jpg
167 KB [downloads: 276]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #3]

Fred Mueller Automotive, Phillips, sells a full line of automobiles and offers quality mechanic services performed by factory-trained technicians.

Visit them at 175 North Avon Avenue, Phillips; call 715-339-3045; visit their website, http://www.FredMuellerFord.com, and "like" them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fredmuellerford/

Nov 13, 2019 at 08:30 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)