My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged
PRICE COUNTY: GIVING TREE MITTENS, HATS, SCARVES, & MONETARY DONATIONS NEEDED [Message #1]

The Price County Sheriff's Office is accepting donations of new hats, mittens, and scarves for their Giving Tree. These items will be available in their lobby 24/7 for those in need.

The Sheriff's Office is also looking for monetary donations for the Shop with a Cop event. Last year, the donations helped five families from each of the school districts. The Sheriff's Office would like to increase that amount this year. Donations can be dropped off or mailed to the Sheriff’s Office, 164 Cherry Street, Phillips, WI 54555. Checks should be made payable to the Price County Sheriff’s Office.

[Edited by My Price County on Nov 18, 2019 at 09:34 PM]

Nov 18, 2019 at 09:24 PM
Print
My Price County
IP: Logged

Attached:
adhomz.jpg
228 KB [downloads: 41]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES -- SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Message #2]

Pine Village in Prentice offers affordable, active living in a wooded setting for those 50+ and disabled persons. Rent is based on 30% Adjusted Gross Income. Small pets under 30 pounds are welcome. Contact Pine Village at 715-428-2300 and view http://www.homzmanagement.com/property/pine-village/

Nov 18, 2019 at 09:31 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)