My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged
How do I use this section of My Price County? [Message #1]

Each participating business is listing its coupons, specials, news, and other important updates on its professional My Price County page.

Businesses are listed by Phillips, Park Falls, or Prentice area, for your convenience when wanting to shop in a specific town.

Phillips includes Phillips, Brantwood, Kennan, & Catawba.

Park Falls includes Park Falls, Fifield, and Southern Butternut

Prentice includes Prentice & Ogema.

Businesses with the most current updates appear at the top of the list of businesses. Click on their name to see their coupons, specials, news, and more.

If you are looking for a specific business, visit our "Business Directory" in the "Navigation Menu" at the top of any page. Find the business in the proper category, and click on their "i" information icon to find their coupons, specials, and news.

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Nov 21, 2018 at 08:14 AM]

Nov 27, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)