My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged

Attached:
2018sotq2.jpg
745 KB [downloads: 165]
Phillips: Students of the 2nd Quarter Announced, 2017-2018 [Message #1]

Christy Nutt and Joshua Brateng are Phillips High School's current Students of the Quarter for 2nd quarter.

Teachers and school staff nominate individuals who they feel consistently show respectful, responsible, and safe behavior. The staff appreciates their positive influence on the school.

Photos submitted by Phillips High School.

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Jan 10, 2019 at 01:26 AM]

Feb 13, 2018 at 09:31 PM
Print
My Price County Administrator
IP: Logged
School District of Phillips [Message #2]

The School District of Phillips is a 4K - 12 district in the heart of the northwoods. The District has a student population of approximately 743 students in three school buildings with an annual budget of just under $10.5 million. In addition to our 120 exemplary employees, the elementary school exceeds expectations on the school report card and is also home to Head Start. Our middle school actively engages in STEM and community activities. Our high school partners with local businesses and Northcentral Technical College to provide transcripted credit opportunities in some of the leading regional career fields. Phillips also operates a community indoor pool funded through Fund 80 and offers and extensive list of extracurricular activities.

The district office is located at 365 Hwy. 100 (P.O. Box 70), Phillips, WI 54555. You can contact them via phone at 715-339-2419, view their website at http://www.phillips.k12.wi.us, and "like" them on Faceboook at http://www.facebook.com/School-District-of-Phillips-490132777700075?hc_location=ufi

Feb 13, 2018 at 09:34 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)