My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged
Park Falls: "Slenderman" Investigation Complete [Message #1]

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, the Park Falls Police Department received a complaint wherein it was reported a Chequamegon School District student had received a threatening letter in their backpack at the close of school indicating the following, "I will kill you. I am Slenderman."

The matter was investigated on Thursday, May 31, 2018 by the Park Falls Police Department in coordination with the Chequamegon School District. It was determined that the student possessing the letter was, in fact, the author of the letter. The student admitted to writing this letter and drawing images of scenes from "Slenderman" after having watched the movie recently at his home. The Park Falls Police Department has determined that, at no time, was any child in any danger resulting from this threat.

The investigation of this matter is complete.

---

Source: Park Falls Police Department

May 31, 2018 at 07:26 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)