My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster

IP: Logged
OGEMA: 15-month Old Child Fatality in Driveway [Message #1]

Price County Sheriff, Brian S. Schmidt, reports his department is investigating a fatal accident. On September 3, 2017 at 5:49 p.m., the Price County Sheriff’s Office received a call from the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office, who reported they had received a 911 call from an unidentified female subject who reported someone had been run over by a vehicle and was bleeding. Officers responded to a location in the Township of Hill from which the 911 call was made.

At 6:01 p.m., a second call was received from Taylor County reporting the patient was a 15 month old child who had been run over in the driveway. CPR was in progress at that time.

Responding to the incident were the Price County Sheriff’s Office, Prentice Ambulance Service and First Responders, Ogema Fire Department and Aspirus Medivac. The child was transported to Aspirus Medford Hospital and later pronounced dead at which time the Price County Coroner’s office was notified.

Names are not being released at this time pending notification of family members.

More information will be provided as it becomes available.

Source: Price County Sheriff’s Department

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Sept 04, 2017 at 09:48 AM]

Sept 04, 2017 at 09:47 AM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)