My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged

Attached:
forward_bank.jpg
86 KB [downloads: 193]
JON PESKO AND TERRY PALECEK ELECTED TO FORWARD BANK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS [Message #1]

At the October meeting of Forward Bank's board of directors, Jon Pesko and Terry Palecek were elected to join the board.

Jon Pesko co-owns businesses in the Phillips area. He serves as the President of the Board of Education. He has made a positive impact on the dairy industry serving on the board of directors of the Wisconsin Dairies & Foremost Farms Cooperative in previous years.

Terry Palecek owns multiple businesses in the Park Falls area. He serves as the Town Chairman for Agenda, on the Butternut Fire Commission, Butternut Cemetery Association, and the Flambeau River Advisory Council.

Bill Sennholz, President and CEO of Forward Bank stated, “Jon and Terry bring Board representation to our two northern communities of Phillips and Park Falls. Their knowledge of this area is extremely beneficial as we continue our outreach. Each has a vast amount of experience in their respective fields, and we are excited at the insight that they will provide.”

Forward Bank is a depositor-owned organization driven to move our communities forward. The branches in Phillips and Park Falls offer many services, including free checking, competitive rates on loans & deposits, business services, leading edge digital services, and a Charitable Money Market Account. View the Forward Bank website at http://www.forward.bank

Submitted photos.

---

Want to see more free news stories? "Like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/mypricecounty Don't have Facebook? Watch our website's home page for the latest news at http://www.MyPriceCounty.com.

[Edited by My Price County on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:30 PM]

Nov 22, 2019 at 11:16 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fbph.jpg
669 KB [downloads: 148]
JON PESKO AND TERRY PALECEK ELECTED TO FORWARD BANK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS [Message #2]

Phillips Branch of Forward Bank

Nov 22, 2019 at 11:29 PM
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fbpf.jpg
107 KB [downloads: 147]
JON PESKO AND TERRY PALECEK ELECTED TO FORWARD BANK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS [Message #3]

Park Falls Branch of Forward Bank

Nov 22, 2019 at 11:29 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright © 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 (© 2003 tForumDevTeam)