My Price County

My Price County
My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.  The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.  If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, The Table of Contents.

"Like" us on Facebook.

Print    Mark as Unread 

Author
Article    
My Price County

Attached:
ball.jpg
151 KB [downloads: 314]
MEDFORD COOPERATIVE TO PURCHASE BALL PETROLEUM [Article #1]

Medford Cooperative, which was founded in 1911 and is member-owned, will purchase Ball Petroleum in Phillips with a prospective closing date of November 1, 2021.

Harland and Bonnie Ball started their business, Ball Farm Supply, in Phillips in May 1975. They sold grain, feed, deer corn, gardening supplies, pet supplies, and bird seed until 1995 when the building got remodeled as the Feed Mill Shoppes. In 1994 the grain elevator was leveled, and the convenience store and gas station were built at the present location. Bonnie, Bill, and Tami stated, "We would like to thank all of our customers for their support. We also would like to thank all of our employees, vendors, and the local business community that have helped us through the years."

Medford Cooperative will operate this location as a C-Store. The current employees of Ball Petroleum will be offered continued employment. The businesses in the Feed Mill Shoppes building will also remain.

"This is an exciting step as it represents our commitment to growth and expansion of Medford Cooperative," stated Chris Piotrowski, general manager of Medford Cooperative.

Oct 08, 2021
Print
My Price County

Attached:
fordtruck.jpg
292 KB [downloads: 218]
SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES - SHOP PRICE COUNTY FIRST [Article #2]

Fred Mueller Ford, Phillips, sells a full line of automobiles and offers quality mechanic services performed by factory-trained technicians.

This vehicle is available for sale at Fred Mueller Ford.

To view the specs on this vehicle, a Ford F-150 SuperCab Styleside 6 pick-up truck, visit http://www.fredmuellerford.com/used/Ford/2013-Ford-F-150-d358bb100a0e0971013f7c2748fbed02.htm

[Edited by My Price County on Oct 08, 2021 at 03:25 PM]

Oct 08, 2021
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)