My Price County

You must agree to our Disclaimer before using MyPriceCounty.com.  If this is your first time here, please register for FREE.  If you are already a Member, log-in.

The first time you use the forum and chatroom, you will need to make an identical username and password log-in for each one.

"Like" us on Facebook.

If you get "lost" in the various sections, just start at the beginning, the Community Forum Home.

Print This Topic    Mark Topic as Unread 

Poster
IP: Logged
Phillips: Substitute Bus Drivers, Cooks, Teachers, Aides, and Custodians [Message #1]

The School District of Phillips is looking for substitute bus drivers, substitute cooks, substitute custodians (must be able to work 2nd shift), substitute bus drivers (must have or be willing to obtain a CDL/license/school bus endorsement and training is available), substitute teachers and aides (must have or be willing to obtain Department of Public Instruction licenses/permits).

Contact the District Office for details. The deadline for the application is "until filled." Applications are available at the School District Office or by calling 715-339-2419. Letters of interest and district application should be sent to: Rick Morgan, Superintendent, School District of Phillips, P.O. Box 70, Phillips, WI 54555.

The School District of Phillips does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, or handicap.

http://www.phillips.k12.wi.us

[Edited by My Price County Administrator on Jul 25, 2018 at 08:41 PM]

Jul 25, 2018 at 08:41 PM
Print

Surf To:
Username (alphanumeric): Password (alphanumeric): Lost your password?

| Bohn Web Design | Copyright 2012 to Present. All rights reserved. |

tForum version b0.94.2.4 ( 2003 tForumDevTeam)